With the increasing prevalence of online businesses and mobile applications, over the past few years there has been an onslaught of litigation under Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as users with a variety of disabilities have challenged the accessibility of companies’ online offerings as being inaccessible.
- Digital Cannabis Marketing is Key: Planning Your 2021 PR Budget
- 3 Key Questions for Planning Your 2021 SEO Budget
- NisonCo Cannabis Industry Roll Up – North Star Financial
- The Best Social Media Content Calendar For Cannabis Businesses
- What Cannabis and CBD Companies Need to Know About ADA Website & Mobile App Accessibility Claims