Cannabis investor relations
Bringing proven IR strategies to public cannabis, hemp, and CBD companies.
Experience is everything when it comes to strategic communication.
Our IR team has over 18 years of experience at “Fortune 500 Companies” and over six years of experience in the cannabis, hemp, and CBD industries.
With high ethical standards and a proven track record of results, NisonCo can enable effective two-way communication with your investor base, the financial network, and the media. Our company knows the cannabis, hemp, and CBD sectors, having played key roles in building the industries from the ground up.
We know public companies and have activated key media campaigns to help attract investors and steer the narrative in a positive direction.
We’ll raise your profile on Google through our SEO efforts, and help you network with like-minded peers.
Cannabis, hemp, and CBD investor relations services.
- Annual Investor Relations Strategy Plan and Messaging for CEO, CFO and BOD
- A dedicated point of contact for investors, analysts, and financial media
- Press release development and distribution
- Crisis communications
- Corporate Investor Fact Sheet
- IR website plan
- IR social media strategy plan
- Retail investor targeting and roadshows
- Institutional investor targeting, roadshows, and 1×1 meetings
- Industry and investor conference coordination, speaking engagements and attendance
- Outbound shareholder communications (annual reports, quarterly earnings meetings, Annual General Meetings, Investor Day)
- Corporate Presentation (Investor Pitch Deck, BOD, and Executive)
- Quarterly earnings Conference Call materials (e.g. PowerPoint, Conference Call Script, Q&A Prep and Earnings Press Release)
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness & support
- Analysts financial model review
- Analyze internal and external forecasts, data, and assumptions to provide aggregated view of expectations and implications for stock price and investor and analysts perception
- Manage relationships with Wall Street sell-side analysts and broaden exposure to sell-side analysts
- Monitor analyst and peer estimates, consensus estimates, sell-side research, and market-related trends impacting valuation and perception